The big gift of Aidipsos Baths is its thermal springs. Today there are more than eighty hot springs whose temperature ranges between 28C and 86C. Apart from the private hydrotherapy centers working in the form of regular bathtubs and pools, a big plus for this bath city is the E.O.T hydrotherapy center, which offers all the possible facilities for hydrotherapy based on current techniques. It must be mentioned that this complex is one of the biggest and efficient of its kind in the country.
Apart from the regular bathtubs, it also has bathtubs for special treatments, limbs bathtubs and Scottish shower. The open pool covers the needs of hydrotherapy at a low cost. The physiotherapy center with its exercise and electrotherapy machines helps towards an immediate reaction of the body to spa therapy. The municipal beach covers the needs of those who want to combine spa therapy with the beneficial seawater.
Aidipsos thermal spas are suitable for the following diseases:
1. Degenerative arthritis (chronic and disfiguring conditions).
2. Rheumatic diseases (chronic forms of rheumatism).
3. Spondyloathritides (chronic and ankylosing forms).
5. Low back pain.
7. traumatic deformities and ankylosis.
8. Peripheral neuritis (neuralgia-myalgia).
11. Chronic gynecological disorders (salpingitis, endometritis, ovarian failure, leucorrhea, as well as some cases sterilization).
12. angiopathy (carbon dioxide affects in the peripheral circulatory failure).
13. Diseases of the endocrine cycle (the rejuvenating effect of radon affects it).